HOW DO I MAKE SURE THAT I ORDER THE CORRECT SIZE?
Please find below our size guide, which helps you to work out which ICHI size fits you. The size guide is based on four body measurements: chest, waist, hips and inseam. If you do not already know your measurements, we recommend that you use a measuring tape to measure yourself
HOW DO I ORDER?
There are six simple steps to ordering on ICHI webshop:
1. Find the goods you wish to purchase. To place them in your shopping basket, click on the ADD TO BASKET icon 2-2. To go to the checkout, click on the carrier bag icon in the top right-hand corner.
3. Select freight option and click NEXT STEP.
4. Enter your personal details and accept our terms and conditions. Click NEXT STEP.
5. Select method of payment and check that all the details are correct.
6. No matter how you choose to pay, you will be transferred to a secure payment environment.
All prices stated are with VAT and other duties. The prices stated apply on the same day. The prices stated are only valid within Denmark, the Faeroe Isles and Greenland. We do not accept liability for printing errors or changes in tax, duties and foreign currency exchange conditions. When you shop at ICHI, the agreement is made in Danish.
CAN I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
Unfortunately, you cannot change or cancel an order after you have completed it. Please call Customer Services on +45 97 41 04 15 (open Monday-Friday 08.00 – 16.00). We will do what we can to help you. If it is already being processed, we regret that it is not possible to change or cancel your order.
WHEN IS THE MONEY DEBITED ON MY ACCOUNT?
When you create an order, your payment card is validated and the amount reserved on it. When the order is dispatched, the amount is debited and the reservation cleared.